Monday, October 04, 2004

Pimp My Ride

I went golfin with big bro on Friday, and I got a chance to drive his new ride.  Man, if anyone ever tells you that spending the primo mula on a Range Rover is a waste of money, tell them to test drive one first.  Before, I could never justify the outrageous pricetag...I mean you can get something similar (any large SUV) for less than half that.  But if you have the excess money to blow and you want top of the line....this is top of the line.  The Range Rover drives like a luxury sedan on steriods.  The ride is so smooth, the handling is so sweet, and the power under the hood can definitely be felt and heard...the sound isn't a loud rumble or anything, it's like a lion's roar but scaled down.  Lots of sweet gadgets too, like any other luxury vehicle though.  I'm a big fan of high horsepower vehicles (I miss my truck), and this is definitely one that can't be refined any further.       

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

So your bro trade in the Acura for Range Rover?
What happened to your truck?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Bullseye said...

You should write a detailed review on the car just like Road & Track magazine. e.g. Handling, Braking, Safety, Power, Acceleration, etc ... Make it professional. :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger antawnkreitzer said...

Yes, he's going to sell his Acura. I sold my truck almost a year ago due cuz M and I wanted to travel more, so I got an 01 Accord to replace it. It's been awhile though...you haven't seen?

I would write a more detailed "Motor Trend" type article, but I think I need to have it for an entire week to give a fair judgement. :) Please tell my bro.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

No, I have not seen your Accord.
It'll be hard to convince big bro to let you borrow his new Rover for 1 week. I would like to test drive also :P

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home