Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Time

In one of my recent emails with Cousin Kai-Juin, we were talking about life and how difficult it's been going back to school, working, and maintaining the health of our social lives outside of work.  He mentioned a great analogy that I have to share:

"Time is like a tube of toothpaste: no matter how slim the tube is, as long as you squeeze it really really hard, there's always some toothpaste left. This kind of philosophy is really funny, but I think it is quite right."

I love this kind of insite.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I see you are using a differnt font. Times Roman at this size is a bit more difficult to read.
On the toothpaste analogy, I expect you to squeeze some time out for me the next time I visit.
BTW does your dad read your blog?

11:34 AM  
Blogger antawnkreitzer said...

i emailed the blog and forgot to change the font.

my dad does not read them...not yet at least...he's not on the computer much

5:27 PM  
Blogger Bullseye said...

Yeah, I agree. Your toothpaste is pretty flat for me too. I suggest you get a new tube when I visit. I don't want some sliver of toothpaste ...

10:04 PM  
Blogger antawnkreitzer said...

hey man, the toothpaste supply is there...maybe it's the brush :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm happy to hear that there's no shortage of toothpaste. May be the tooth brushes are too old for the toothpaste?

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home