Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I'm down

I would love to fly to the GGB. How does that work by the way? When you fly, isn’t there airspace that you can’t encroach upon? Like SFO airport airspace? Do you have a map of non-flyable airspace? Cal football starts soon, so M and I will be going up there atleast 5 times in the next few months. Let me know if you have any plans on flying to GGB.


Just confirmed that I will be able to begin taking MBA courses at CSFU…looking forward to it but also not because I’m already pooped out after work everyday, and now I’ll have 2.75 hrs. of classes two nights a week. Oh well, I want a MBA…what can I do?

Sam...what is your username so I can add you as a co-writer so you can help me setup my html to link your bro's blog?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I've accepted your invite. Check your email and email me back

8:45 AM  
Blogger Bullseye said...

Yes, we will be in SFO Class Bravo Airspace. Yup, you need clearance to be in the airspace but I only got denied once because of a power failure that delayed the planes for 2 hrs.

We can go anytime the plane is free and the weather is nice. You should let me know when you want to go and I'll schedule a flight. I only do that when people want to go, it's not something I do regularly. It's actually not that interesting because I've done it many times. It's more fun to take longer trips, like a flight to San Luis Obispo, or somewhere up north to an airport that I've never been to.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

YOu know how to add links now. Cool... It's not too hard right?

7:33 PM  
Blogger antawnkreitzer said...

I basically copied the code you added for links, and could tell which parts of the code I had to replace. Thanks Sam. No way I would have known to write that from scratch.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

If you read the code on the template, you'll be able to figure it out sooner or later.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home