Fresno
How do I add you as a co-blogger? Do I invite you as a team member?
Also, who is Bullseye?
Yes, M and I will most likely try somewhere new sometime down the road. AS for now, M needs to finish her credential program at St., and I also want to get my PE license. So we'll be in Fresno for atleast the next year and a half. I have been very curious about Seattle and Boston though. Seattle because it's such a beautiful place, and Boston because of the bars and sports.
Also, who is Bullseye?
Yes, M and I will most likely try somewhere new sometime down the road. AS for now, M needs to finish her credential program at St., and I also want to get my PE license. So we'll be in Fresno for atleast the next year and a half. I have been very curious about Seattle and Boston though. Seattle because it's such a beautiful place, and Boston because of the bars and sports.

2 Comments:
Yes, add me as a member 1st and I'll check to see if I have access to your template. When you see your bro #2, ask him to check his email. He hasn't looked at the pics yet.
Bulleye is my brother. Hello.. I guess you didn't know that. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home