Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Clarification...Thanks Hawaii G

My friend Hawaiin G (that's the best nickname I could think of, sorry) emailed me yestarday telling me that the locals wear briefs underneath the "boardshorts". So if it's good enough for the Hawaiin locals, it's good enough for me. I will wear my Jockey briefs underneath boardshorts. I really am out of the swimwear loop, especially for calling them "swim trunks" instead of "board shorts".

Well, we finally have outfits selected for the bridesmaid and best men now. Thank you Macy's (or should they thank me since I dropped $200+ dollars there on my outfit and my bro's outfits). Brothers F and J will be my bestmen, and I'm very excited about that. The trio of bros in Hawaii, can't beat that. We're going to have a good time. We also squared away the scheduling of the wedding ceremony and pictures, which was a nightmare before because we wanted the sunset wedding. Now it'll be a presunset wedding and a sunset photo session following the wedding, along with a photosession preceding the ceremony. Getting stuff finalized, and it feels good...less and less to deal with.

Just saw Paycheck two days ago...excellent movie except they never explained why Ben Affleck had to have his memory erased in the firstplace. Anyone see the movie and can explain that? Anyways, there's a part in the flick where Ben mentions soething about "7 ballparks in 7 days". Now that would be an incredible trip. I emailed my recent buddy (M's coworker's husband, he will be Pubrep) about it and Pubrep would be completely down. Start up north in Seattle to catch a game at Safeco Field, then head down to the Bay Area to catch Pac Bell Park and then Network Associates, then head to socal and catch a Dodgers and Angels game, then head for the border to hitup Petco Park, then to the dessert for the 7th game in Bank One Ballpark. What a great roadtrip that'd be. The difficult part would be to convince our ladies to come along.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

OK.. I'm waiting to read some new and interesting blog. I know you got a wedding coming up but keep the blog alive..

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home