Thursday, June 03, 2004

Vegas

Just went to Vegas this past Memorial Day Weekend for my Bachelor's Party. It was some great times. Towards the end of the second day, I realized how it would suck when we all had to go back home the next day and I wouldn't see them again for awhile. Several of them I had not seen in over a year. Most were old college friends. It was great hanging out and spending 3 days with them in Vegas just goofing around like the old days. When I got back to work on Tuesday, I was kind of depressed. Kind of hit me with a reality check on how friends should be cherished, and that keeping in touch is extremely important. I think that's what led me to read Sam's blogs even though I had almost forgotten about hers, and after reading some of hers I decided to start my own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm glad you've started blogging. The title is so in your face dude. I'm guessing you don't care for Fresno that much.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Bullseye said...

Hmm, Let me guess who this is. It's cool to see your blog. It's fun reading about you.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home