Reception
Well...the big Reception (aka nightmare) is tomorrow. Actually, it hasn't been too bad...just more than I would have liked to handle. Coming back from Hawaii and having to deal with the reception wasn't a smart move. However, almost everything is ready...just a matter of decorating the restuarant tonight. After weeks of "did you invite this person?", "why didn't you invite my friend?", "can you make room for ..."....., we will definitely be ready to just move on past the whole reception and live our lifes as a normal newlywed couple. Since returning from Hawaii, it's been non-stop at work and non-stop at home having to create the slideshow, make the arrangements, coordinate between the DJ, parents, people, etc... However, by tomorrow at 3:30pm, it will all be over. I will probably be sad in a way, because it will be our last marriage related event to do. After tomorrow, EVERYTHING will truly be OVER, which is kind of sad as well. I can't believe our 1 month anniversary is only 2 days away. Time's going by way too fast.

1 Comments:
You two did a great job. Please blog more.
Post a Comment
<< Home