clarification
It's funny...well not really funny...but the misunderstanding is funny...check this out.
I come in to work today and I see an email from Kai-Juin (Roland Heights shoe store cousin's nephew) who lived with Cousin K while he got his Masters from USC in electrical eng. I keep in touch with him over email sometimes, and I told him about my blog last week so he can see what's going on in my life. Today, I get an email saying "sorry to hear about your mom. I know she had high blood pressure, but I never expected her to have a heart attack..." WHAT? OH NO! I was in shock cuz he interpreted my last blog as my mom having a heart attack instead of M's mom. I really hope he didn't tell his family about it because if he did, word is probably spreading throughout Taiwan right now faster than the metro trains about my mom having a heart attack. What a horrible misunderstanding that would be, tons of family getting shocked and concerned about something that didn't happen. I emailed Kai-Juin this morning so hopefully he get the email before the news spreads.
So to clarify for those not yet famaliar with the abbreviations, M=my wife. Her mom had a heart attack, not mine.

1 Comments:
That is kinda funny. You can always address M as wifey like bulleye?
Post a Comment
<< Home