Thursday, September 16, 2004

Real Estate Book

The weekend is almost hear, and Apprentice is on tonight.  Nothing beats a Thursday night with good tv...except when you have class after work for 3 hours...dang it.

I was flipping through the local Real Estate Book magazine today during lunch while I was meeting up with M for lunch, and I noticed a house that look famaliar.  I thought, "hey, that's my bros house".  Then I looked up on the page and thought "hey that's my bros picture and my sister in law".  It was funny, I didn't know they had their Century 21 add in the book.  It takes up half the page and it shows the 2 houses they represent.  Really cool, except in the add for my bros house, it doesn't mention that the house has a pool and koi pond, key improvements to the house.  Oh well, it's already in escrow I believe so I guess it didn't matter.  The picture of LL is excellent, but the one of JL is struggling.  He smiles much nicer than the picture demonstrates.  Too bad I can't post pictures on work or else I'd post it on the blog.


1 Comments:

Blogger Bullseye said...

Can you find it on the web somewhere?

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home