Long Time
It's been a long time since my last post, but not much has happened. Just work really, and the fact that we're looking for another car now.
We're now debating over an Accord Coupe V6 or an Infinity G35 sport sedan used. I think the test drive of the Infiniti will tell it all. We've test drove several other vehicles already, and the G35 is the last one. I love the RSX Type S, but they only come in stick and M can't drive stick. So now we're considering the Accord Coupe V6. Who knows, maybe we'll just keep what we have. I put my car on craigslist, and I've already received a couple people that are interested. Strange cuz I put big bro's mdx on craigslist and autotrader, and very little interest on that car. I guess people don't want to dish out the dough for rising fuel costs now.
I have yet to receive my raise for work yet, though my title was promoted to Associate Engineer and my company is billing me out at a higher rate. Our office manager is always swamped and behind on people's raises. If he doesn't get to my raise by next paycheck, I'm going to have to demand it. Ridiculous to wait months for a raise, especially when it's well deserved for passing an exam. There are a few of us now waiting to hear from him.
The heat has been miserable in Fresno. It's been about 4 weeks now of triple digit weather everyday. Doesn't even cool down til midnight now. I've been wondering why I still live here. It really limits what you feel like doing and being active when the weather sucks.
We're now debating over an Accord Coupe V6 or an Infinity G35 sport sedan used. I think the test drive of the Infiniti will tell it all. We've test drove several other vehicles already, and the G35 is the last one. I love the RSX Type S, but they only come in stick and M can't drive stick. So now we're considering the Accord Coupe V6. Who knows, maybe we'll just keep what we have. I put my car on craigslist, and I've already received a couple people that are interested. Strange cuz I put big bro's mdx on craigslist and autotrader, and very little interest on that car. I guess people don't want to dish out the dough for rising fuel costs now.
I have yet to receive my raise for work yet, though my title was promoted to Associate Engineer and my company is billing me out at a higher rate. Our office manager is always swamped and behind on people's raises. If he doesn't get to my raise by next paycheck, I'm going to have to demand it. Ridiculous to wait months for a raise, especially when it's well deserved for passing an exam. There are a few of us now waiting to hear from him.
The heat has been miserable in Fresno. It's been about 4 weeks now of triple digit weather everyday. Doesn't even cool down til midnight now. I've been wondering why I still live here. It really limits what you feel like doing and being active when the weather sucks.

1 Comments:
Keep bugging your boss about the raise since he's probaby have other things on his/her mind.
It's been hot here in OC but nothing compared to Fresno
Post a Comment
<< Home