Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Race

Ok, seems like all i ever blog about is the Race. Tonight's the finale and I really hope Joyce and Uchenna pull it out. We'll see I guess.

I like the new template too....and you were right Sam, it does load up faster not having to load all the black. I couldn't modify my html right though. The "DAILY READS" heading doesn't show up at the top. Can someone help me fix it?

My dad is getting very excited about the reception. He emailed me today to tell me that Clement Change will be giving a speech at the reception. He is the former Dean of Tamkang University, and currently acts as a senior advisor to the President of China. He also mentioned that some of my relatives from Indonesia will be attending, which I was extremely glad to hear. I miss my family there quite a bit, and it'll be great seeing them again. I really got to bond with them when I visited Indonesia following my college graduation. I only got 5 days with them then, so it'll be nice seeing some of my aunts and uncles again. I wish they could all be there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bullseye said...

Last night was probably the best episode ever. I didn't think they could do it but they did! I'm so glad the pilot opened the doors for them. That's awesome!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

It was an exciting episode indeed. I had to quickly put S to sleep so I can watch it. Just like everyone, I'm glad that Ramber didn't win. Not knowing where to go to jump off the bridge was a big mistake. Teams that were eliminated were also happy to know that the black couple is the winner. Yeah...
I feel bad for Kelly but it's for the best that she finds out what Ron is really like before marrying him thinking he's a wonderful caring person.
On the daily reads, I see it on top of your page. Good job for figurin it out.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Bullseye said...

Feel bad for Kelly?? are you serious? I'm so glad Ron came to his sense and dropped that lunatic. She's horrible for him!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home