new life
I’m so relieved now that my exam is over. Hopefully I won’t have to take any portions of it ever again. My exam was extremely draining, and mentally exhausting. I feel I have a shot at passing all the sections, so it’s basically a waiting game for me now. If I didn’t pass, I think I’m quitting engineering. Just the effort in preparation and actually taking the exam was grueling. I still remember how I felt driving towards Sacramento on Thurs, the night before the exam, and how miserable I felt. After I got out of the last exam on Sat. at 5pm, I felt like I escaped from prison. It’ll be nice having my window office and my license on the wall….man I really hope I passed. It's nice being able to play my Xbox now and watch tv, guilt-free.
On a lighter note, Amazing Race last night was great but a bunch of BS. I’m almost not going to watch anymore because everytime someone other than Rob and Amber win the leg, there is no prize. And everytime Rob And Amber win a BS leg of the race with only like 2 stops and I detour or whatever, they can this sweet prize. This is complete BS. The black couple last night truly earned to get hooked up with a fat prize, but they got nothing. She freekin shaved her head, and did ¾ of everything else in this leg of the race. This was the longest and most challenging leg of the entire race, and they get nothing. Amazing Race Producers must be racist or just plain idiots.
On a lighter note, Amazing Race last night was great but a bunch of BS. I’m almost not going to watch anymore because everytime someone other than Rob and Amber win the leg, there is no prize. And everytime Rob And Amber win a BS leg of the race with only like 2 stops and I detour or whatever, they can this sweet prize. This is complete BS. The black couple last night truly earned to get hooked up with a fat prize, but they got nothing. She freekin shaved her head, and did ¾ of everything else in this leg of the race. This was the longest and most challenging leg of the entire race, and they get nothing. Amazing Race Producers must be racist or just plain idiots.

2 Comments:
So they didn't win any trip. That sucks... It was the most challenging I've seen so far. It's OK. As long as Rob and Amber didn't get 1st, there's hope.
That's funny ... I never thought of them as racist but you have a good point.
Yeah, R&A are getting a bit cocky. It's so sad that it was a non-elimination round. My co-worker thinks that it's rigged!
Post a Comment
<< Home