Monday, January 31, 2005

Exams

The studying has gone better than expected...well kind of. I've been waking up 1.5 hours earlier every morning to make it into work and squeeze in an hour of solid studying before work. It's tough, but it's all I can do for now. I can't seem to study in the evenings at all. With XBOX, Megan, TV, and being exhausted after work, I can't study in the evenings. I need to really get going on the weekends though. I've been fortunate that my MBA class this semseter has been good becuase the prof. had surgery and I haven't had class yet. What's surprising is my energy throughout the day has not suffered from waking up earlier...it's like I'm getting an extra 1-2 hours in my life everyday, and I'm feeling more alert during the daytime. This leads me to believe that I use to sleep way more than I needed to. Instead of 7-8 hours/night, I'm only getting about 5-7 hours/night now with no direct consequences. Is this good? Or will my health suffer in the longterm?

Well, right now is the morning time before work where I should be studying, but I felt compelled to write a blog. I think I have slight ADD, I can't focus.

Bullseye, what are we going to do about the car gift situation?

Blog Issue: After trying to email a blog last friday, I think there was a problem because of duplicate titles...it was titled the same title as my previous blog. It didn't get through, so I'm submitting it via blog site this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bullseye said...

don't know what to do about the bug. our only option is to keep looking, but the chances of finding something is low.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home