Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Homemade Consumer Reports

Tonight, I'll be conducting a surround sound system (SSS) test.  I've been content with the Pioneer 6.1 SSS I got last month, but not completely.  Over the weekend was the Thanksgivings Sales...Circuit City had a great Onkyo SSS I've been tracking for months.  Original price $599...on sale for $399.  I got a rain check on it even though they were sold out by the time I got to the store on Saturday.  picking it up tonight, and I'm going to hook up the system next to the Pioneer System, position the speakers in the same place, and try the systems out side by side.  Onkyo speakers are larger and more wattage from the receiver...and also slightly cheaper.  I have a feeling I'm not keeping the Pioneer system.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Any updates on the surround sound consumer reporter?

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home