Monday, December 20, 2004

Xmas Break

Finished my last final last Thurs...unfortunately I think I bombed them, but I'm not really into the classes for grades this time around and I think I did well enough to stay in the program (B or higher).  Regardless, it was a nice feeling this past weekend knowing I didn't have homework or exam preparations looming.  Now I have 3 weeks of vacation time, though I still have to work and study for the GMAT exam I'm planning on taking in January.  So I guess I'm not completely free.  I'm just free of my classes and homework. 

Shopping this weekend was hectic.  I regret not hitting the stores sooner..well I did hit the stores earlier but didn't buy.  Now good presents are sold out or lines are frustratingly long.  I'm having a huge difficulty figuring out what to get my bros...any ideas?  They do not read my blog so it's safe to comment any suggestions.  I know what I want to get F, but the poker chip set at Costco is expensive...though it's a nice one.  They had one at Linen n' Things that was decent and affordable, but sold out.  Pissed me off.  No clue what else...I have 4 days left and about 8 gifts to get still...not a good presents left:days left ratio.  I got a stupid traffic ticket too for making a U-Turn on Shaw where there was a no U-Turn sign.  Though it was extremely foggy and traffic was a mess, I should have caught the sign and I'm bummed I got my first ticket ever.  However, what pisses me off more is that the CHP was patrolling that harmless no U-Turn area instead of a busy intersection where cars were running red lights like crazy.   

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I saw the poker chip set from Costco. I believe F would like it. I played with then and they are good quality chip. It's $50.00 but the chips are nice and proffesional. May be you can go in with bro#2 and get that for bro#1. I know F is into poker based on Bulleye's poker news.
Don't really know what to suggest for Bro#2.

9:47 AM  
Blogger antawnkreitzer said...

I ended up getting Bro 1 and 2 towel warmer racks. I thoguht it was pretty cool...and I'd love to have one. So maybe they would too...they aren't very cheap btw. it's basically a large heating coil, and they charge a ridiculous amoutn of money for it. Then again, I also wanted to get Bro 1 a keychain with a 20 second recorder from Sharper Image since he's always forgetting stuff...that piece of crap costs 40 bucks. I guess my towel warmers (around the same price) aren't expensive afterall.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home