SSS Test Results
After thorough analysis of both systems...the outcome is that I will be returning both. As great as the Pioneer receiver is...the speakers just don't cut it. The Onkyo system is decent, but gives off a "tinny" sound. Sounds like too much treble. I tried making adjustments, but I've heard that's just how Onkyo speakers sound. I've researched on the web, and found a Yamaha sound system (usually 499) for 379. I'm going to try to get Best Buy to price match it. It was a listing on Cnet.com from some website. Has anyone ever ordered anything from plasmawholesale.com?
Work has been ridiculous...but atleast I finished my last MBA class for the semseter last night, but I still have 2 finals next week. After that though, no classes for 3 weeks. Next semester will not be fun...I'm going to take only 1 class, but I'll be preparing for the Professional Engineers Exam that I'm taking in April. Not much fun at all. I'm really looking forward to Xmas break and the holidy season, but back in my head I know that once Xmas & New Years pass, I need to start studying pretty heavily. Makes me sad just thinkin about it now.

1 Comments:
I wouldn't buy from best buy because they have horrible customer service if you decide to return anything. I would go to circuit city. They would match what their competitors are selling for.
Post a Comment
<< Home