PE in 1.1 weeks
My PE exam is a little over 1 week away. I think Im’ ready but I also don’t think I’m ready. I’ve studied a considerable about, but I feel like there’s so much more I could have studied. That’s what everyone says though about the exam. I’ll be relieved after taking it regardless of how I do on it though. Having to study for this exam is exhausting, and I’m ready to not have to worry about studying everyday in my life. If I have to retake a section of it, so be it. I’ll be busting out the Louis XIII if I pass though and I’ll finish the entire bottle to celebrate. Anyways, I need to just focus on the exam, and not on what happens after the exam.
Seems like all I write about these days are exams. Hopefully after April 16th, I’ll never have to write about another exam in my life. GMAT is done, now I want the PE to be done.
Seems like all I write about these days are exams. Hopefully after April 16th, I’ll never have to write about another exam in my life. GMAT is done, now I want the PE to be done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home