GMAT is done.
I'm done, never again will I have to spend time studying for that exam, I ended up getting a 580, which is very average (~60+ percentile), but Fresno St. only requires students to get a 550, so as long as I eclipsed that requirement score, I'm happy. On my practice essay, for analysis of an argument, I have to bring up good and bad points on the argument. That's why my 2nd paragraph contradicted the first.
Vegas for bro's bach. party was fun, except it was incomplete. The lack of strippers really leaves the door on the bachelor party experience. Bullseye, maybe we could squeeze in a trip to City Lights this Friday night in Fresno. :)
Bro's Wedding is coming up, bro seems to be getting pretty stressed out. I'm sure everything will turn out beautifully. I feel bad that he is stuck with having to spend time with all the family members coming from overseas immediately after the wedding, instead of enjoying a nice honeymoon. I'm so different from him...after my wedding I escaped. Bro is so honorable for taking care of the family instead of setting up a nice honeymoon for himself after the wedding. I guess he figures he can enjoy a really nice honeymoon in a few months anyways, so he'll just enjoy it later. See, for me the timing is significant. I don't see a vacation months following the wedding to be a honeymoon, it's more of just a vacation. I had to honeymoon immediately after the wedding because wedding's are once in a lifetime, and never again will you be able to get that feeling of being on vacation right after you begin the rest of your life with your life partner. However, Bro doesn't seem to mind at all. Or maybe he does and just doesn't express his feelings. I guess that's how bro and I have differentiated ourselves the most. I've become more westernized while he's kept his eastern customs and puts much more emphasis on the "entire" family than myself. I think western culture heavily emphasize "immediate" family only, but the eastern culture considers "extended" family to be just as important as "immediate" family.
Vegas for bro's bach. party was fun, except it was incomplete. The lack of strippers really leaves the door on the bachelor party experience. Bullseye, maybe we could squeeze in a trip to City Lights this Friday night in Fresno. :)
Bro's Wedding is coming up, bro seems to be getting pretty stressed out. I'm sure everything will turn out beautifully. I feel bad that he is stuck with having to spend time with all the family members coming from overseas immediately after the wedding, instead of enjoying a nice honeymoon. I'm so different from him...after my wedding I escaped. Bro is so honorable for taking care of the family instead of setting up a nice honeymoon for himself after the wedding. I guess he figures he can enjoy a really nice honeymoon in a few months anyways, so he'll just enjoy it later. See, for me the timing is significant. I don't see a vacation months following the wedding to be a honeymoon, it's more of just a vacation. I had to honeymoon immediately after the wedding because wedding's are once in a lifetime, and never again will you be able to get that feeling of being on vacation right after you begin the rest of your life with your life partner. However, Bro doesn't seem to mind at all. Or maybe he does and just doesn't express his feelings. I guess that's how bro and I have differentiated ourselves the most. I've become more westernized while he's kept his eastern customs and puts much more emphasis on the "entire" family than myself. I think western culture heavily emphasize "immediate" family only, but the eastern culture considers "extended" family to be just as important as "immediate" family.

4 Comments:
Congrats. How much time did you devote to preparing the test?
How was the math and verbal section?
thanks..i probably spent a total of around 10-12, hours preparing for the exam. I basically went throughthe Princeton Review Book, did some practice problems in there, and then used the ETS GMAT exam preparation CD to take practice exams and more sample problems.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
thanks..i probably spent a total of around 10-12, hours preparing for the exam. I basically went throughthe Princeton Review Book, did some practice problems in there, and then used the ETS GMAT exam preparation CD to take practice exams and more sample problems.
Post a Comment
<< Home