New News!
Lots has happened since my last post...i'll start with the bad news and try to cheer you up by the end.
First is the passing of sis-in-law's mother (LL's mother). She developed a case of Valley Fever, it attacked her lungs and liver, and she never came around after over 2 weeks in the hospital. Brother J and Sis in law L are both devastated right now along with the immediate family. May we all please have them in our thoughts and prayers at this time. It all seems so surreal because we were just recently in TW together at the reception, having meals together, sharing laughs, etc.... now we'll never see her again in our life. M and I went to the open casket session today, and it just didn't seem real. Still in disbelief.
On another note, M and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We spent 6 nights in Maui and it was incredible. Stayed at the same condo that big bro stayed at last year for our wedding. It was beautiful, and I'm still sad that I'm back at work today. The 1st year has been great, full of lots of memories already and shared lots of happiness. Can't wait for several more to come in the future. Love you M.
Last news is this...go to the following site:
http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ENG&p_qte_pgm_code=7500
type in my first and last name.
First is the passing of sis-in-law's mother (LL's mother). She developed a case of Valley Fever, it attacked her lungs and liver, and she never came around after over 2 weeks in the hospital. Brother J and Sis in law L are both devastated right now along with the immediate family. May we all please have them in our thoughts and prayers at this time. It all seems so surreal because we were just recently in TW together at the reception, having meals together, sharing laughs, etc.... now we'll never see her again in our life. M and I went to the open casket session today, and it just didn't seem real. Still in disbelief.
On another note, M and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We spent 6 nights in Maui and it was incredible. Stayed at the same condo that big bro stayed at last year for our wedding. It was beautiful, and I'm still sad that I'm back at work today. The 1st year has been great, full of lots of memories already and shared lots of happiness. Can't wait for several more to come in the future. Love you M.
Last news is this...go to the following site:
http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ENG&p_qte_pgm_code=7500
type in my first and last name.

1 Comments:
Sorry to hear about L's mom's passing.
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary and being a ceritified engineer
Post a Comment
<< Home