Monday, August 08, 2005

Don't Get Burger Kings Chicken Fries


I just finished lunch, and boy was I disappointed. I got the new BK Chicken Fries because it was conveniently located on my way back to the office. Those things are a ripoff. For ~$2.50, you get 9 small pieces of chicken, and I mean small. Imagine a regular french fry, and instead of potato, it's chicken. That is the actual size. It is horrible. The taste is just average. I mean, Mcdonald's chicken nuggets are far superior in taste, fullness, and satisfaction.

Good thing one of my friend's at work had a spare tamale or else I'd be starving.

The attached picture is King Henry VIII's body armour from the Tower of London museum. We're hoping to go back on a Europe trip next summer. Notice the amount of room in the crotch area.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I would imagine the Chicken fries is mostly batter if it's as skinny as a regular french fries. I'll definitely stay away from it.
Those men must be well in doubt back in the days. Nice to see your new entries.
I still don't know why you have such a large space gap on your 1st entry.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Bullseye said...

It's "well endowed".

Have you tried the Wendy's Nuggets? They're pretty good and only $.99. Wifey likes those the best.

3:06 PM  
Blogger antawnkreitzer said...

yes, do you know how to get rid of the gap up top? Don't know what's wrong with my template.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I just noticed.. Fresno doesn't suck any more?

9:53 AM  
Blogger antawnkreitzer said...

no, it still sucks...just didn't want my blog's name to be so negative

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Fresno's Hot is more sexy...

10:30 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Thanks bulleye for correctig my spelling. To bad I can't go back and change it.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home